Bank Street Journal
  • Business
  • Politics
  • World
  • Investing
  • Business
  • Politics
  • World
  • Investing
No Result
View All Result
Bank Street Journal
No Result
View All Result
Home Politics

UK prime minister suggests former Prince Andrew should testify in Epstein investigation

November 25, 2025
in Politics
UK prime minister suggests former Prince Andrew should testify in Epstein investigation
0
SHARES
3
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

U.K. Prime Minister Kier Starmer suggested Monday that the former Prince Andrew should testify in the U.S. investigation into Jeffrey Epstein.

Starmer made the comment to reporters while traveling to a G-20 summit in Johannesburg on Monday, though he declined to comment on the former prince’s case directly.

‘I don’t comment on his particular case,’’ Starmer said. ‘But as a general principle I’ve held for a very long time is that anybody who has got relevant information in relation to these kind of cases should give that evidence to those that need it.’’

Starmer’s comments come after the U.S. House Oversight Committee requested that he ex-royal, who is now known as Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, submit to a transcribed interview regarding his long relationship with Epstein. He has so far ignored the request.

Rep. Robert Garcia of California, the committee’s ranking Democrat, and Rep. Suhas Subramanyam, a Democrat from Virginia, accused the disgraced royal of trying to ‘hide’ from the investigation.

‘Our work will move forward with or without him, and we will hold anyone who was involved in these crimes accountable, no matter their wealth, status or political party,’ they said in a statement released on Friday. ‘We will get justice for the survivors.’

King Charles III formally removed the ‘Style, Titles and Honours of Prince Andrew’ in late October.

‘His lease on Royal Lodge has, to date, provided him with legal protection to continue in residence,’ Buckingham Palace announced in a statement. ‘Formal notice has now been served to surrender the lease, and he will move to alternative private accommodation.’

The palace said the censures ‘are deemed necessary, notwithstanding the fact that he continues to deny the allegations against him.’

Andrew announced Oct. 17 that he was relinquishing his Duke of York title after the publication of an unauthorized biography by British author Andrew Lownie, ‘Entitled: The Rise and Fall of the House of York,’ in August.

Fox News’ Alexandra Koch contributed to this report.

This post appeared first on FOX NEWS

Previous Post

Trump’s main DOGE office shutters — but its war on government waste isn’t over

Next Post

Bert Dohmen: Gold Price Going “Much Higher,” Silver to Play Catch Up

Next Post
Bert Dohmen: Gold Price Going “Much Higher,” Silver to Play Catch Up

Bert Dohmen: Gold Price Going “Much Higher,” Silver to Play Catch Up

    Stay updated with the latest news, exclusive offers, and special promotions. Sign up now and be the first to know! As a member, you'll receive curated content, insider tips, and invitations to exclusive events. Don't miss out on being part of something special.


    By opting in you agree to receive emails from us and our affiliates. Your information is secure and your privacy is protected.

    Recent News

    Trump marks Black History Month, announces Medal of Freedom for Carson and praises Nicki Minaj

    Trump marks Black History Month, announces Medal of Freedom for Carson and praises Nicki Minaj

    February 19, 2026
    Rubio holding secret talks with Raul Castro’s grandson over Cuba’s future: report

    Rubio holding secret talks with Raul Castro’s grandson over Cuba’s future: report

    February 19, 2026
    Trump lauds ‘piece of work’ Jesse Jackson at ‘sold-out’ Black History Month event

    Trump lauds ‘piece of work’ Jesse Jackson at ‘sold-out’ Black History Month event

    February 19, 2026
    Florida execs sentenced in $233M Obamacare fraud that targeted homeless, hurricane victims

    Florida execs sentenced in $233M Obamacare fraud that targeted homeless, hurricane victims

    February 19, 2026
    Disclaimer: bankstreetjournal.com, its managers, its employees, and assigns (collectively “The Company”) do not make any guarantee or warranty about what is advertised above. Information provided by this website is for research purposes only and should not be considered as personalized financial advice. The Company is not affiliated with, nor does it receive compensation from, any specific security. The Company is not registered or licensed by any governing body in any jurisdiction to give investing advice or provide investment recommendation. Any investments recommended here should be taken into consideration only after consulting with your investment advisor and after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company.

    Popular

    Tartisan Nickel Corp. Intersects 11.0 Metres of 1.05% Ni, 0.33% Cu Including 2.0 Metres of 4.79% Ni, 1.25% Cu at the Kenbridge Nickel-Copper-Cobalt Project, Northwestern Ontario

    Tartisan Nickel Corp. Intersects 11.0 Metres of 1.05% Ni, 0.33% Cu Including 2.0 Metres of 4.79% Ni, 1.25% Cu at the Kenbridge Nickel-Copper-Cobalt Project, Northwestern Ontario

    February 11, 2026

    Selta Project – Exploration Update

    Selta Project – Exploration Update

    February 19, 2026

    Recent News

    Trump marks Black History Month, announces Medal of Freedom for Carson and praises Nicki Minaj

    Trump marks Black History Month, announces Medal of Freedom for Carson and praises Nicki Minaj

    February 19, 2026
    Rubio holding secret talks with Raul Castro’s grandson over Cuba’s future: report

    Rubio holding secret talks with Raul Castro’s grandson over Cuba’s future: report

    February 19, 2026

    Copyright © 2026 bankstreetjournal.com | All Rights Reserved

    No Result
    View All Result
    • Business
    • Politics
    • World
    • Investing

    Copyright © 2026 bankstreetjournal.com | All Rights Reserved